Researched about Anti-aging products

I've been researching about anti-aging products from different brands.

  • Lancome
  • Estée Lauder
  • La Prairie Skin
Lancôme

"Like the steady and dependable ox, Rénergie Multi-Lift is consistent and robust – a rich cream that works hard to ensure smoother, more youthful looking skin."

Rénergie Multi-Lift Eye Cream is designed to help to firm the skin around the eyes with contouring  immediately feel tighter, more flexible and look smoother. Since, the product is tested under dermatological control, it can effectively reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fades dark circles and under eye bags to reveal radiant, younger-looking eyes. 

Our Multi-Tension technology is designed to firm the skin around the eyes. Contours immediately feel tighter, more supple and look smoother.


Customers' reviews:
  • "I was sent a sample of the eye cream to review and I couldn't be more pleased with the results so far. I love how light the texture is for an anti-aging firming product. It easily absorbed into the skin below and above the eye area and melts quickly into the skin. When I woke in the mornings my eyes still felt and looked nourished, I could feel they felt firmer and tighter. My skin didn't feel dehydrated and this as made my skin look more radiant and plumped. I also found this to be an excellent base for make up, especially concealer which glided on easily and didn't sit in any creases. Thanks."
  • "This eye cream made me breathe a sigh of relief . I had been suffering a lot of hay fever and was worrying about new products around my eyes but this was beautiful . A tiny bit goes such a long way . Even after a short space of time I could see my eyes looking brighter and more alert . Not so dramatic you would hardly believe it but looking in the mirror after applying it in a short while eyes would seem better rested less puffy . I would really give this one a try . I'm really happy with it."
  • "My eyes have always been my best feature, but as I get older they don't seem as good, the skin isn't as firm which with age becomes a problem, but I have been using Lancôme Renergie Multi-Lift Eye cream and am definitely seeing a difference, the skin is firmer and my eyes seem brighter. I am really pleased with the improvement and would definitely recommend this product. You only need a tiny bit to lightly dab above and below the eye so it will last a long time."

Estée Lauder

"Advanced Night Repair Recovery Mask-in-oil is a revolutionary treatment for radiant, younger-looking skin."

This product helps to lock out life's aging assaults with potent antioxidants and skin fortifiers with Chronolux. The concentrated formula strengthens, sustains and rebuilds, and prepares skin for the day ahead by boosting its natural resistance to daily environmental assaults.
Customers' reviews:

  • "I love this product. I first use the Advanced Night Repair serum on my face and neck. Let it dry then pat this oil mask into my face, neck, upper chest. I give it a couple minutes to absorb into my skin because initially it feels a little oily but absorbs fast. My skin is soft and very hydrated in the morning."
  • "This is basically the night ampules (which I have also bought and loved), but without the extra cost. The fragrance is delightful and it leaves my skin soooo soft. I use it as my last "sealer" for my night products. I highly recommend!"
  • "I love using oil products even though I have oil and acne prone skin because it actually helps with controlling your skin's oil production. I used to use argon or marula oil as my nighttime oil- but this honestly works way better. If you use ANR, I would say add this as your next step. It also has a really relaxing, spa/woodsy type of smell that's nice before bed."
La Prairie Skin

picture
brief explanation
This product by La Prairie releases stress on your skin, relaxes fine lines and wrinkles by restoring firmness and elasticity to your skin. It is formulated with nature's de-stressors, including valerian root, passion fruit and jojoba seed oil. It allows skin cells to become reawakened and thrive.

customer reviews
"I was hesitant to purchase this cream, but I am glad I took the chance. I have really dry and sensitive skin, and wanted something to quench my skin in the harsh Alaska weather. It smells wonderful (natural, clean scent), and the coverage is great. This product is worth every penny! I have tried a lot of brands, and have done my research. I have never written a review for a product before, but i think it is worthwhile to share when something works. "
"I love this company and it's line of skincare. Used skinceuticals and TNS products for many years. Last year I decided to give this company line a try. Very exquisite creams. My skin has never looked better. My husband (whom I've been married for 19 years) said to me the other day how beautiful my skin is. He said I could wake in the morning and go out without doing anything to my face. That t had a glow. Couldn't ask for a better review! These products are high priced but definitely worth it."
"I've been using La Prairie anti aging stress cream for years. Last spring, I decided to try Giorgio Armani. i thought this miracle cream for $400 will do wonders, boy I was wrong. My face got ruined, red spots, pimples, etc. I do however love their eye cream. I went back to my favorite La Prairie and my face has gotten much better and it's only been a week and a half. This is by far the best face cream I can recommend!!"



Comments