Interest in Anti-Aging cosmetics


I started to gain a lot of interests in anti-aging cosmetics over this summer break (still I am in the middle of my summer break and I am loving it!)  

I'm a Korean international student in the states, so I only can visit South Korea during the summer and winter breaks. Since I am THE NICEST daughter in the world, I frequently face time with my parents just to make sure they do not miss me so much and to check if they are doing alright. I couldn't wait until I meet my parents again and give them a big hug! 

It was the day I arrived in South Korea. I was so happy to meet my family again. One thing I've noticed from my mom besides her beauty was her eye wrinkles. Since my wifi sucks in the place where I'm staying in the states, I couldn't see her face clearly. That is why I didn't realize her deeply settled wrinkles when I was face-timing her. It was kind of sad that my mom's getting old, but it's all good, because every one gets old. 

I questioned myself, when we couldn't stop and maintain an age and stay forever young like teenagers, what if we can find ways to slow down aging, or at least help people who are stressed out while counting their increasing wrinkles LOOK younger?

This simple question sparked my interest in anti-aging solutions or products.

Comments